Outreach Project Officer Samantha King will be giving a paper discussing our Outreach Programme at the Porcupine Marine Natural History Society Conference being held at The Marine Station, Millport, Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland on March 11th-13th 2016.
The themes for the conference include:
- Millport – History and Future
- Research in the Clyde: How the marine biological science of ecosystem and benthic change contributes to management
- Ocean literacy, Education and Communicating marine science
- Citizen science: The science and challenges behind citizen science
- Field work on Cumbrae – shore, boat and diving – supporting marine education & recording
The provisional programme is also now available for download.