At SSACN we realize this cannot be achieved solely through our own energies and advocacy so we work in partnership with a variety of other bodies on a variety of projects.
The following are pointers to some of the more significant projects :
- Marine Strategy Forum – aims to ensure alignment and agreement of priorities and activities for integrated marine and coastal stewardship
- Scottish MPA Project – aim is to carry out research and provide advice to the Scottish Government on the selection of MPAs.
- Economic Impact of Recreational Sea Angling in Scotland
- RSA Strategy Group – the follow up to the economic study in order to identify the best way forward for the sport and how best to realise RSA’s economic potential.
- Scottish Shark Tagging Programme (SSTP)
- Scottish Industry Science Partnership (SISP) – Development and evaluation of methods for surveying fish populations in near-shore waters