We shall be holding our AGM at the Sealife Centre Loch Lomond on the 6th October 2010 starting at 7pm to which all Members are cordially invited.
Ahead of that we shall be holding a ‘Open House’ from 5pm onwards to which Members and non-members will be welcomed and where a number of members of SSACN’s Management Team will be on hand to address any general questions or queries.
As the Centre is a secured premises, please let us know if you would like to attend either / both by dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add you to the list of attendees.
An initial programme for the evening is as follows :
- 17.00 Open house – for anyone to meet members of the management team
- 19.00 AGM – General intro & welcome
- Updates – Key political issues, Projects & where next, Tagging Events
- 20.00 Annual report & adoption, Treasurers report & adoption, Elections
- 20.30 Motions
- 20.40 AOCB & General Discussion
All Members should have received an email with a document attached which details a number of Motions aimed at addressing certain clauses within our Constitution which our Secretary proposes updating.
If you are a Member and haven’t received that email, or have any Motion you would like raised at the AGM, please send it either by email to email@example.com or in writing to the SSACN Secretary by midnight the 19th September.
Category: SSACN Announcements