If any one would like to propose an amendment to SSACN’s constitution or any other form of resolution, please ensure it is received by the 08/02/16 – just use the form on the ‘Contact Us’ facility or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it Proposed Amendment / Resolution; any one wishing to nominate a voting proxy should have their nominations in by the same time, but marked Voting Proxy Nomination. Note : You must currently hold Full Membership of SSACN for either of the above to apply.
The format of the AGM will be very much our standard one :
- Opening remarks / Welcome / Apologies
- Presentation of Annual Report – Chairman
- Presentation of Accounts (Treasurer)
- Election of Management Committee/Office Bearers
- Project Reports
- Motions, Resolutions and Proposals
- Closing remarks
- Discussion on direction going forward
Thanks and regards
The SSACN Trustees.
Category: SSACN Announcements